Bahasa Melayu, Chinese, English
Bandung is the capital city of West Java province in Indonesia, located about 140 kilometers southeast of Jakarta. The city is situated in a picturesque valley surrounded by mountains, and it is known for its cool and pleasant weather. Bandung has a rich history and culture, with numerous historical landmarks, museums, and galleries, such as the Asia Africa Conference Museum, the Geology Museum, and the Bandung Institute of Technology Art Gallery. The city is also famous for its traditional arts and crafts, such as batik textiles and bamboo handicrafts. Bandung is a culinary paradise, offering a wide range of local and international cuisine, including its famous street food. The city is also known for its shopping scene, with numerous factory outlets and shopping centers offering discounted prices on clothing, accessories, and household items.
Day 1 (10 hours) :
- Visit to the Tangkuban Perahu volcano, located just outside the city. You can hike to the crater rim or take a horse-drawn carriage ride for a panoramic view of the surroundings.
- Head to the Ciater Hot Springs, where you can relax in natural hot springs and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Visit the Kampung Gajah Wonderland, an amusement park with a range of attractions, including a waterpark, a zoo, and a theme park.
- End your day with a visit to the Cihampelas Walk, a shopping mall with a wide range of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options.
Day 2 (10 hours) :
- Visit to the Saung Angklung Udjo, where you can watch a traditional angklung musical performance and learn about the history and culture of West Java.
- Head to the Kawah Putih crater lake, which is known for its turquoise-colored water and stunning scenery.
- Visit the Glamping Lakeside Rancabali, a camping site with luxury tents and scenic views of the surrounding countryside.
- End your day with a dinner at a local restaurant, where you can try some of the city's famous street food, such as satay and bakso (meatball soup).
Day 3 (10 hours) :
- Visit to the Trans Studio Bandung, an indoor theme park with a range of rides and attractions.
- Visit the Jalan Braga, a historic street with colonial-era buildings and a range of shops, restaurants, and cafes.
- Explore the Asian-African Conference Museum, which commemorates the 1955 conference that brought together leaders from Asia and Africa to discuss issues of common interest.
- End your day with a visit to the Dago Tea House, where you can enjoy a cup of tea and a panoramic view of the city.