Bahasa Melayu, Chinese, English
Hanoi, Vietnam’s captivating capital, is a city where ancient traditions and modern aspirations interweave seamlessly. Its bustling streets are alive with vibrant markets, elegant temples, and colonial-era architecture, reflecting its rich history. From the serene shores of Hoan Kiem Lake to the enchanting charm of the Old Quarter, Hanoi is a captivating blend of past and present, offering a tapestry of experiences that capture the heart of Vietnam’s cultural heritage.
Day 1: Cultural Immersion
- Morning: Start with a visit to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and explore the surrounding Ba Dinh Square.
- Afternoon: Wander through the Temple of Literature, dedicated to Confucius, and gain insights into Vietnam's scholarly past.
- Evening: Experience a traditional water puppet show, a unique Vietnamese art form.
Day 2: Historical Landmarks and Old Quarter
- Morning: Explore the iconic Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple, nestled on an islet.
- Afternoon: Visit the Hanoi Old Quarter, characterized by narrow streets, traditional houses, and bustling markets.
- Evening: Enjoy a cyclo (rickshaw) ride through the Old Quarter and indulge in street food delights.
Day 3: Day Trip and Farewell
- Morning: Take a scenic drive to the UNESCO-listed site of Ha Long Bay, known for its stunning limestone karsts and emerald waters.
- Afternoon: Embark on a cruise through Ha Long Bay, exploring its caves and grottoes.
- Evening: Return to Hanoi and enjoy a farewell dinner at a local restaurant, reflecting on your enriching three-day exploration of the city.