Bahasa Melayu, Chinese, English
Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia. Its modern skyline is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers, a pair of glass-and-steel-clad skyscrapers with Islamic motifs. The towers also offer a public skybridge and observation deck. The city is also home to British colonial-era landmarks such as the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building.
Day 1 (10 hours) :
- Visit the Hat Yai Municipal Park and enjoy the beautiful natural scenery and views of the city.
- Explore the Wat Hat Yai Nai temple, famous for its huge golden Buddha statue.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant and sample some of the delicious Thai cuisine.
- Visit the Hat Yai Ice Dome, where you can experience the freezing temperatures and admire the ice sculptures.
- Take a stroll through the vibrant Kim Yong Market, which offers a wide range of products from traditional Thai crafts to modern gadgets.
Day 2 (10 hours) :
- Take a trip to the stunning Tone Nga Chang Waterfall and enjoy the beautiful natural scenery.
- Visit the Wat Tham Khao Rup Chang temple and admire the impressive statue of the reclining Buddha.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant and try some of the traditional Thai dishes.
- Visit the Hat Yai Cable Car and take a ride to the top of the hill for a panoramic view of the city.
- Explore the CentralFestival Hat Yai shopping mall, which offers a wide range of products and entertainment options.
Day 3 (10 hours) :
- Visit the Khlong Hae Floating Market and enjoy the unique shopping and dining experiences on the water.
- Take a trip to the Hat Yai National Park and enjoy the stunning natural scenery and wildlife.
- Have lunch at a local market and taste some of the delicious street food.
- Visit the Hat Yai Nai temple and admire the beautiful architecture and religious art.
- Enjoy the vibrant nightlife of Hat Yai by visiting the various bars and clubs in the city.