Bahasa Melayu, Chinese, English
Johor Bahru, or JB for short, is the capital city of the state of Johor in Malaysia, located just across the border from Singapore. Known for its rich cultural heritage, delicious food, and family-friendly attractions, JB offers visitors a fun and memorable experience. A 3-day trip to Johor Bahru is the perfect amount of time to explore the city’s highlights and enjoy some of the surrounding attractions.
Day 1 (10 hours) :
- Start your day by visiting the Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque, a stunning landmark with a unique blend of Islamic and European architecture.
- Next, head to the Johor Bahru Old Chinese Temple, a 19th-century temple dedicated to the worship of five deities.
- After that, take a stroll through the Johor Bahru Heritage Trail to explore the city's rich history and architecture.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant and try some of the delicious Malay and Chinese food.
- In the afternoon, visit the Angry Birds Activity Park for some family-friendly fun, featuring an array of rides and attractions based on the popular Angry Birds game.
- In the evening, head to the Danga Bay area for a relaxing stroll and enjoy the sunset views.
Day 2 (10 hours) :
- Take a day trip to Legoland Malaysia Resort, located just outside of Johor Bahru. This family-friendly theme park features a range of attractions, including rides, shows, and exhibits based on the popular Lego toy brand.
- After a day at the park, return to Johor Bahru and have dinner at one of the local seafood restaurants, known for their fresh and delicious offerings.
Day 3 (10 hours) :
- Start the day by visiting the Johor Bahru City Square Mall, a modern shopping center with a wide variety of shops and restaurants.
- Next, head to the Johor Bahru Zoo, home to a diverse range of wildlife, including tigers, orangutans, and crocodiles.
- After the zoo, visit the Johor Bahru Arts Festival to enjoy some of the city's cultural offerings, including traditional music, dance, and theater performances.
- Have dinner at a local restaurant and try some of the local specialties, such as the famous Johor Bahru laksa.
- End your day by visiting the Night Market at Pasar Karat for some shopping and snacking.