Bahasa Melayu, Chinese, English
Kota Kinabalu, the capital of Sabah, Malaysia, is a popular destination for travelers seeking a mix of cultural, natural and outdoor experiences. Located on the west coast of Sabah, Kota Kinabalu is renowned for its picturesque waterfront, bustling markets, and delicious local cuisine. Visitors can explore the city’s cultural attractions, including its museums and historical landmarks, or venture outside of the city to explore the stunning natural beauty of the surrounding area, from lush rainforests and idyllic islands to towering mountains and scenic waterfalls. With its unique blend of culture, nature and adventure, a 3-day trip to Kota Kinabalu promises to be an unforgettable experience.
Day 1 (10 hours) :
- Visit the Sabah State Museum and Heritage Village, which showcases the cultural history of Sabah.
- Explore the Kota Kinabalu City Mosque, one of the most stunning mosques in Malaysia.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant and sample some of the delicious Malaysian cuisine.
- Visit the Kota Kinabalu Waterfront, which offers stunning views of the ocean and the city skyline.
- Take a stroll through the bustling Filipino Market, where you can shop for souvenirs and try some of the local delicacies.
Day 2 (10 hours) :
- Take a day trip to the Kinabalu Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its stunning natural beauty and biodiversity.
- Visit Poring Hot Springs and take a dip in the natural hot springs, or walk across the canopy walkway to enjoy the scenic views.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant and taste some of the local delicacies.
- Explore Kundasang War Memorial, which commemorates the soldiers who died during the World War II.
- Return to Kota Kinabalu in the evening and enjoy the vibrant nightlife of the city.
Day 3 (10 hours) :
- Take a boat ride to the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park, a group of five islands known for their crystal-clear waters and stunning coral reefs.
- Enjoy snorkeling, scuba diving, or simply relax on the beach and soak up the sun.
- Have lunch on one of the islands and try some of the delicious seafood.
- Return to Kota Kinabalu in the late afternoon and visit the Signal Hill Observatory Platform to enjoy the panoramic views of the city.
- In the evening, enjoy some of the local nightlife options or go shopping for souvenirs.